ATFH NYFW 
Opening Day

3 Shows
+
Celebrity Night

BUY TICKETS BELOW

OPENING DAY
Thurs Feb 9, 2023
4pm - 6pm
ATFH Opening Show 1

WELCOME ROOM
Standing Ticket

$19

>> NO Seat, Standing Only
>> Includes a $5 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

WELCOME ROOM 
Seated Ticket

$49

>> Front-Row Seat
>> Includes a $10 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

VIP ROOM
Seated Ticket

$149

>> Second-Row Seat
>> TWO (2) FREE Drinks
>> Includes a $20 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

VIP ROOM Seated Ticket

$349

>> Front-Row Seat
>> Champagne/Wine Table
>> Includes a $50 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

OPENING DAY
Thurs Feb 9, 2023
6pm - 8pm
ATFH Opening Show 2

WELCOME ROOM
Standing Ticket

$39

>> NO Seat, Standing Only
>> Includes a $5 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

WELCOME ROOM 
Seated Ticket

$69

>> Front-Row Seat
>> Includes a $10 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

VIP ROOM
Seated Ticket

$199

>> Second-Row Seat
>> TWO (2) FREE Drinks
>> Includes a $20 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

VIP ROOM Seated Ticket

$399

>> Front-Row Seat
>> Champagne/Wine Table
>> Includes a $50 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

OPENING DAY
Thurs Feb 9, 2023
8pm - 10pm

CELEBRITY NIGHT

Fashion Show
+
Cocktail Party

Either you are Famous or Want to Meet Famous People, this is the Night for it. Network with Models, Influencers, Artists, Movies Stars, Media Personalities, etc.

WELCOME ROOM
Standing Ticket

$59

>> NO Seat, Standing Only,  during the Fashion Show
>> Includes a $10 Gift Card
>> Access Cocktail Party
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

WELCOME ROOM 
Front-Row Seat

$99

>> Front-Row Seat during the Fashion Show
>> Includes a $20 Gift Card
>> TWO (FREE) Drinks
>> Access Cocktail Party
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

VIP ROOM
Second-Row Seat

$249

>> Second-Row Seat during the Fashion Show
>> Open Bar, Cocktail Party
>> Includes a $40 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

VIP ROOM
Front-Row Seat

$449

>> Front-Row Seat at the Champagne / Wine Table during the Fashion Show 
>> Premium Open Bar during the Cocktail Party
>> Includes a $75 Gift Card
>> Valid for ONE (1) Person

BRANDS
&
VENDORS

Fashion Designers
& Brands Owners 

Showcase your Brand on the Runway & Sell your Products at the ATFH NYFW SHOP.

Vendors
& Services Providers

Display & Sell your Products or Services at the ATFH NYFW Shopping Area.

Buy Tickets Before We Sell Out

NEW
YORK
FASHION
WEEK 

Feb 9  -  14, 2023
The Balance Arts Center of Midtown Manhattan
 
151 West 30 Street New York NY 10001

FAQ
See All Tickets
Back to Event Page